Illuminate India S.W.O.T. Analysis
April 12, 2012 Comments Off on Illuminate India S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Illuminate India established on Feb 25, 2012 and have already raised $610.
- We are helping orphanages provide children with basic needs and therapeutic services.
- Donations continue to rise by sponsoring marathons and donating chairs to India.
- Illuminate India is a non-profit organization and can be used for tax exemption.
- Lack of awareness through social media. Majority of people are friends and family of board directors and volunteers.
- Illuminate India is a new organization that needs to spread more awareness about orphaned children in India.
- Illuminate India is looking for more volunteers to donate, donate and to help the company grow through expertise.
- More children are receiving help because people in the community are giving back by hosting events.
- Illuminate India can have the ability to grow through community involvement.
- Large companies can sponsor non-profit organizations to show that they give back.
- The number of orphans in India grows each day and we fear that we can’t help every child.
- Orphanages in India are often looked over, not all children can get help.
- Other non-profit organizations have been developed to help the same cause.
For more information:
Volunteer Communications Advisor